Mini EMP Defender 12V SAE MEMP12VSAE
Mini EMP Defender 12V SAE with 9″ Cable Length
- Simple plug in SAE connector
- Fastest reacting product on the market typically less than 1 Trillionths of a second
- Smallest product on the market 2.7″X2″X0.7″
- Most affordable product on the market
- Protects from both positive and negative polarity pulses
- Prevents electrical damage even when there is no power to the circuit
- Blinking status lights let you know you are being protected (When DC voltage is applied to circuit)
3 stage EMP protection device designed for 12 Volt systems ONLY (Please verify correct application before ordering)
This device is rated to protect against EMP, ESD, and CME damage. The EMP Defender works like a flood control gate on a lake. On a lake once the water level reaches a maximum level the extra water is diverted and the lake level is maintained at a safe level. The EMP Defender works like this by shunting the extra voltage away from your electrical circuit allowing it to operate as normal.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 5 in|
IP68, UL, MIL-STD, RoHS, ISO, JASO
5 Year Limited Warranty
Mini EMP Defender with attached 9" SAE wire, Instructions, Hook and Loop adhesive backed Velcro, Stainless steel mounting screws, Zip Ties, and courtesy 6"X8" Faraday Cage storage bag.