Drone and UAV
Protect core components, livenav and flight control systems from Electromagnetic attack. Surge detection and mitigation modules designed to MIL-STD with optional multilevel and redundancy.
UAVs are aircraft that are guided autonomously, by remote control, or by both means and that carry some combination of sensors, electronic receivers and transmitters, and offensive ordnance. They are used for strategic and operational reconnaissance and for battlefield surveillance, and they can also intervene on the battlefield—either indirectly, by designated targets for precision-guided munitions dropped or fired from manned systems, or directly, by dropping or firing these munitions themselves.
High Power Microwave (HPM) Burst Protection
- Prevent radio link disruptions
- Motor control servo protection
- Battery management system (BMS) protection
- Visual control system protection
- GPS guidance control protection
- Gimbal control system protection
- LiveNav control certified
- Low voltage to high voltage options
- Single-Rotor and Multi-Rotor compatable
- Fixed-Wing and VTOL compatable
- Power Management Unit (PMU) protection
- Intelligent Power System (IPS) protection