MAX SOLAR SURGE PROTECTOR MC4 50V MAXSSPMC450V
- Designed to be used on DC solar panel circuits that have a maximum safe working voltage of 50V DC.
- Unique 3 stage surge protection
- 500kA surge current rating (Highest in the industry)
- Fast 3ns response time
- 30 Amp continuous current rating
- Protects from both positive and negative polarized electrical surges
- Easy to connect using the attached MC4 style connectors
- Protects against all Transient Voltage spikes including Lightning, EMP and Solar Flare
Max Solar Surge Protector MC4 50V
3 stage protection device designed to protect DC electrical systems ONLY (Please verify correct application before ordering).
This device is rated to protect against EMP, ESD, CME, and Lightning damage. The surge protector works like a flood control gate on a lake. On a lake once the water level reaches a maximum level the extra water is diverted and the lake level is maintained at a safe level. The surge protector does this by shunting the extra voltage away from your electrical circuit allowing it to operate as normal.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 3.25 × 2 in|
MIL-STD, UL 1449
EMP (E1, E2 and E3 Phase), Solar Flare (CME)
|Environment of Use|
DC Electrical Circuit
|Surge Current Rating (A)|
|Type of Surge Protection|
Will this work with all types of solar panels
Answer: This device is designed to be used in series with PV panel wiring that uses the MC4 style connector.
Max Solar Surge Protector MC4 50V Instructions
max solar surge protector mc4 50v instructions
Max Solar Surge Protector MC4 50V Datasheet
max solar surge protector mc4 50v datasheet